SYMPOSIUM POSTER GUIDELINES
• Posters must be on A1 size paper (594 x 841 mm).
• Posters should be designed and presented vertically.
• You or your co-authors are responsible for affixing your poster to the provided panels. Each poster panel will be labelled with a number, which matches with a number from the program. At least one author must be present during the poster viewing to explain your work and answer questions.
• The poster should contain the title of the corresponding paper and the authors.
• Avoid color combinations which are difficult to read.
• Please remove and take your poster with you at the end of the Symposium.