CONFERENCE FOR YOUNG SCIENTISTS, ENGINEERS AND STUDENTS “INTENSIVE LASER ACTIONS AND APPLICATIONS”
Co-chairman: Maksim Sergeev, Tigran Vartanyan.
- fundamental aspects of laser-based microtechnologies (modeling, quantitative analysis);
- electronic and optical properties of nano- and micro-particles, nanostructures;
- laser nanotechnologies including 2D and 3D cases;
- precision laser microshaping: cutting, drilling, etc.;
- laser modification of materials composition (structure and properties);
- laser melting, welding, and soldering of microcomponents including organic materials;
- pulsed laser desposition of thin films;
- laser/optical systems and devices for microtechnologies;
- mechanisms of laser heating, structural and phase transitions in glass/ceramic materials;
- laser processing and nonlinear optical effects in laser-matter interaction;
- physical mechanisms of laser damage of optical materials;
- laser-induced surface phenomena and treatment: cleaning, texturing, marking, annealing, modification, etc.
CONFERENCE “INTENSIVE LASER ACTIONS FOR BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE”
Co-chairman: Andrey Belikov, Valery Tuchin.
- light-tissue interaction;
- mechanisms of laser-tissue interaction;
- surgical and other applications of lasers;
- laser and optical diagnostics;
- optical clearing and light propagation in cells and biotissues;
- laser-tissue microprocessing and drug delivery;
- laser printing of living cells;
- photodynamic therapy;
- optical coherence tomography and its application;
- laser action on cartilage tissues;
- laser-induced biotissue regeneration;
- selective laser photothermolysis and its applications;
- subablative laser processing of biotissues;
- adaptive laser for biotissues processing;
- ultrafast lasers for biomedical applications;
- terahertz waves interaction with cells and tissues.
WORKSHOP “PHOTOPHYSICS OF NANO-SCALE SYSTEMS”
Co-chairman: Tigran Vartanyan, Nathalie Destouches.
- physics behind laser methods of nanostructures manufacturing;
- nanostructures modification and conditioning via optical means;
- laser-driven self-assembly of nanoparticles;
- spectral and time-resolved optical characterization of nanostructures;
- enhancement of exciton-plasmon interactions in hybrid nanostructures;
- linear and nonlinear optical processes in nanostructured materials;
- nanostructures-based photodetectors and solar cells;
- nanostructures for non-electrical conversion of optical energy: water boiling, chemical reaction, etc.;
- nanocomposite materials for optical chemo- and biosensors;
- plasmon enabled near-infrared overtone molecular sensing;
- nanoscale lasers and spasers;
- advanced computational methods for modeling of photophysical processes in nanostructures.
WORKSHOP “LASER TECHNOLOGIES FOR NANOPHOTONICS”
Co-chairman: Sergey Makarov, Boris Chichkov.
- laser fabrication of plasmonic nanostructures;
- laser fabrication of nanoparticles;
- nanostructures under strong laser field;
- laser-assisted bio-nanophotonics;
- 3D laser printing;
- nanoscale laser ablation;
- laser-assisted self-organization of nanostructures;
- laser transfer of functional nano- and microstructures;
- laser processing of advanced optical materials;
- laser-matter interaction at the nanoscale;
- laser transfer of nano- and microparticles;
- new designs for laser-matter interaction;
- new methods of optical nanolithography.
WORKSHOP “ULTRAFAST LASER-MATTER INTERACTION & TECHNOLOGIES”
Co-chairman: Dmitry Ivanov, Andrey Rode, Dmitry Polyakov.
- physical fundamentals of ultrafast laser action technologies;
- experimental study of pico- and femtosecond laser-matter interaction;
- ultrafast laser heating, melting and ablation;
- ultrafast laser microshaping;
- pico- and femtoseconds laser bulk processing;
- ultrafast laser modification of different materials composition.
WORKSHOP “LASER SURFACE MICROSTRUCTURING”
Co-chairman: Tatiana Itina, Sergey Klimentov and Galina Odintsova.
- physical fundamentals of laser microstructuring of solid surfaces;
- laser structuring of hard and soft materials;
- laser-induced periodic surface structures;
- main functional surfaces in medical, solar cell, instrumentation and other industrial fields;
- peculiarities of laser control of various properties of materials: optical, chemical, electrical, mechanical, biocompatibility, etc.;
- measuring of surface geometry and properties;
- laser smoothing.
WORKSHOP “LASERS FOR SURFACES CLEANING, CHARACTERISATION AND ARTIFACTS RESTORATION” (LOSCAR-2019)
Co-chairman: Vincent Detalle, Alexandre Semerok, Sergey Sirro, Elena Shahno
- fundamental aspects of laser cleaning and characterization;
- lasers and Instrumentation;
- laser cleaning of stone, metals, wood, paper, parchments, painted surfaces;
- pulse duration, wavelength, repetition rate, and other laser parameter effects;
- combined methods for surface characterization: LIBS/Raman/LIF, LA-ICP-MS, SEM and EDS, SIMS, GD-OES et GD-MS, etc.;
- NDT techniques: spectroscopy, IR-thermography, speckle interferometry, holography, optical coherence tomography, etc.;
- imaging and testing: Terahertz, hyperspectral and multispectral imaging;
- portable device development and applications;
- preservation and conservation methods;
- elemental and isotopic micro and nano cartography (micro-LIBS and RAMAN, near-field, etc.).
WORKSHOP “INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION OF LASERS"
Chairman: Sergey Gorny.