Symposium is dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the All-Union Conference on the Interaction of Optical Radiation with Matter.
FLAMN continues well-known traditional symposia including LAMN (Laser-Assisted Micro–and Nanotechnologies) and LMI (Laser-Matter Interaction) conferences used to be organized in former Leningrad, USSR since the middle of the sixties of the past century.
Laser μ–n technologies are rapidly growing areas of research, development, and production. The broad spectrum of topics in laser μ–n processing from physical fundamentals of different processes and their experimental study to the development and realization of industrial equipment will be considered at the Symposium.
March 15, 2019 Abstracts submission due to date
March 15, 2019 Visa application deadline
March 15, 2019 Hotel reservation deadline
April 8, 2019 Notification of paper acceptance
May 31, 2019 Final program
June 30 - July 4, 2019 Manuscript due date
June 30 - July 4, 2019 Symposium
FLAMN-19 includes two main sections:Laser-Assisted Micro- and Nanotechnologies
and special scientific events:
- Conference “Intensive Laser Actions for Biology and Medicine”;
- Conference for young scientists, engineers and students "Intensive Laser Actions and Applications";
- Workshop “Photophysics of Nano-Scale Systems”;
- Workshop “Ultrafast Laser-Matter Interaction & Technologies";
- Workshop “Laser Technologies for Nanophotonics”;
- Workshop “Laser Surface Microstructuring”;
- Workshop “Lasers for Cleaning and Artifacts Conservation”;
- Workshop “Industrial Application of Lasers".
- Workshop “Lasers for Surfaces Cleaning, Characterisation and Artifacts Restoration”;
Invited, oral and poster presentations are required.
Official language of FLAMN - 2019 is English.
The selected papers of the Symposium are planned to be published in scientific journals:
Optical and Quantum Electronics
Journal of Optical Technology
Birzhevaya liniya, 14-16